We do have opportunities for people who share our values and aims and are able to serve for between 6 months and two years. (For options of less than 6 months see Frequently Asked Questions) Most of our short termers serve at the Learning Centre in Abéché. All short-termers serve as part of an outreach […]
Short term FAQs
(1) Do I need to speak another language?
(2) Is Chad safe?
(3) How do I make further enquiries?
(4) How do I apply?
(5) What if there is no WEC office in my country?
(6) Are there options for less than 6 months?
(7) Visitors with special skills
(8) Training college placements
(9) Vision Trips
Serving Long Term
It is great to have people join for the short term, but it is not enough. It takes time to get to know the language and the culture well. In the future, local people will carry the Gospel to every corner of their community, but for the moment there is still a need for people […]
(1) What training do I need to join WEC Chad?
(2) What about language?
(3) How easy is it to get into Chad?
(4) Can I use my professional skills in Chad?
(5) Can I set myself up in business?
(6) How would I be financed?
(7) What about my home church?
(8) Is Chad safe?
(9) What are the schooling options for my children?
(10) How do I decide if WEC is right for me?
(11) How do I make further enquiries?
(12) How do I apply?
(13) What if there is no WEC office in my country?
(14) Can I make a vision trip?